And I'm not sure who was going to the bathroom in this picture.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Pictures from our trip to Washington
Here are the much anticipated pictures off of our actual camera from our trip to Washington.
When we got the truck back to camp on Saturday, we got it stuck in all the snow. This is a bunch of men standing around trying to figure out how to get it out of there.
A last self-portrait in Prescott outside of our house at camp. That truck isn't packed to the gills but it's still pretty full.
All loaded up and ready to go.
Princess didn't have very much room in the cab. In fact, the space between my seat and the middle console that you see here......she got her fat self stuck in that slot several times. It was actually pretty funny. Not very much room at all.
This Pet Area was seemingly miles away from the rest stop. It was quite a hike to get out there.
And I'm not sure who was going to the bathroom in this picture.
My first time driving a huge contrapment like this. Notice how absolutely focused I am. I was hugging the right side of the road the entire time.
This is somewhere in Northern California. A very cool lake way up in the mountains.
And I'm not sure who was going to the bathroom in this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment