
Is the first step to entering into a life of recovery. Well, I'm here to admit to you, my readers, that I have a bit of a problem. You see, since I found out about 2 months ago that we were moving, I decided to quite working out or even taking care of myself in general. I have been on a mission of eating junk food. Now for those of you that know me, you know I was in love with candy and Starbucks prior to this news but now I've discovered a whole new wonderful thing to be addicted to up here in Washington.
Just one block away from our house is a 7 Eleven. Within walking distance is a wonderful treat called a Slurpee. It's a problem. I love sweets and I love soda. This is a perfect combination of each. I've only been twice this week but I can see it growing into a much bigger problem. Perhaps a Big Gulp sized problem.
I need to go through sugar detox but I don't want to. There I said it. I DONT WANT TO! Take that healthy world. I'm not giving in to your vegetable loving, workout craving lifestyle. No Way.
No comments:
Post a Comment