Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weather

Greetings everyone. I seem to be on a roll with blogging everyday and it would be a real shame to let you the reader down. So here goes some more nonsense from the the North.
After sitting on our rears for most of the week, we decided that today would be the day to get exercise. Now for people in many states around the country, you peek out the window and see what the weather is doing prior to your work out. Sunny. Work out is on. Rainy. Crawl back in bed, drink some coffee, eat some cinnamon rolls, and debate which tv show marathon to watch for the rest of the day. Well, this is not the case up here in the North. If you stopped for rain, the entire state would apply for the Biggest Loser all the time. I'm not gonna lie to you. I wanted to get back in bed. But with much convincing from Tye, I agreed to go out with him on one of our local trails. We agreed to do the entire 8 mile loop. Keep in mind I haven't done physical activity in about a month. This will affect my performance. As will the freezing cold air temps and the rain that goes along with it. Can you say COLD? I can. So can my fingers and legs. At least the scenery was great......


And we did not look like awkward tourists at all....



A good time was had by all......all those people staring at us while we passed by with frozen snot stuck to our faces.
We did went out on the town for a dinner and movie date tonight. It's going to be a real shame when Tye goes back to work and I have to figure the layout of the town on my own.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: