Dear UHaul,
Thanks so much for the wonderful rolling box that you have made for all of my personal belongings to go in. Also, thanks for bringing out the absolute best in my spouse, my dog, and myself. We couldn't do it without you. Your uninsulated cab makes being one with the road actually possible. If I wanted to be in a jet engine, I would have taken a plane. Also, the size of the cab allows us to play a game of sardines without ever leaving. Your advertisements in the cab of the truck is more overwhelming than going to Time Square. It's hard to know what to concentrate on, the road or all the advertisements. And last but not least, the radio. Is it too much to ask in this day and age to have a little more than an AM/FM radio? Perhaps a tape player so we can play tapes we buy at the local truck stop.....just something to consider. However I am aware that the volume the radio would have to put out in order to get over the noise of the road may be deafening. It's a risk I'm willing to take.
Thanks again for all your help in our move.
Jenn Jones
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
high-larious
Post a Comment