So when we got to Washington we decided that we would take Princess to get groomed. Now that we don't live in a dirt pit, it seemed like a good plan. Tye scanned Vancouver and found a dog groomer called Happy Tails. Happy Tails indeed. This place is a full blown doggy day spa. If you think I'm kidding, search em out online. We needed a basic wash. They offered a two stage wash and condition, 30 minutes of brushing (I suppose our equivelant of a massage), teeth and ear cleaning, sculpting of the facial hair, bikini wax, and so much more. We got the basic package: wash, dry, and nails done. We went to drop her off and we asked when we needed to come back for her and the lady at the front said 2 hours. What. 2 HOURS. 2 HOURS for something I can do in 15 minutes. Crazy.
Needless to say Princess (who is not ashamed to beg for attention and love) LOVED it. She actually gave the look that most kids give their parents who are coming to pick them up from the best day at a friends house ever......Ah man! Do I have to go? Yes. You have to go. These people have given you a false sense of reality. Life is not all fun and people petting you all the time. Period.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
Oh, come on...I mean, just look at that face. She deserves all the spoiling she can get. After all, she just got uprooted from her home, driven hundreds of miles in a horrible U-Haul, (like there is any other KIND of U-Haul). Now you are wanting to begrudge her a little time at a doggie spa? What kind of pet owner are you!!
This dog deserves the full package. I'm saddened that you cheaped out with the basics. I'd have given you the exact same look, by the way. Yay, Princess! You go, girl!
P.S. Did they at least paint her nails a glittery pink????
Post a Comment