I suppose that I should stop the wild rumors before they get carried away. No, Tye and I aren't knocked up. Nor did we adopt any children therefore justifying the need for a car seat. The box you see in yesterdays blog photo was from some friends of ours that did just have a baby. There. Now we can put the baby box behind us.
In other news, we spent the day in downtown Portland shopping for all kinds of different things. The goal of the day was to get Tye some black outerwear that he can wear to work (they were sort of picky about what he can wear. Black or blue. He's been wearin brown.), me some outerwear that I can wear in the rain (plus, I'm just addicted to outerwear), and some furniture for the new place. Needed a shelf or something to hold all our DVDs. So we headed to REI and IKEA. we were succesful on all fronts. Coats and shelves were found. Thanks parents for all the REI giftcards and thanks camp for all the rest of the $. We are grateful for all the giving that we got to be a part of.
I'll get some pictures of stuff up soon. No Internet here until Monday so I may have to be the person that rides my bike to starbucks to get coffee and sit on my computer. (in my new jacket, of course)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment