Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Long Journey to the Northwest

Well everyone this blog post comes to you from Needles, California. We are currently sitting in a 17 foot UHaul truck on our way to Bakersfield, CA. We got out this morning without any problems. If you know anything about the weather in AZ the past few days, you know that this is an absolute miracle. Prescott was pounded with just under a foot of snow over several days. We picked up the truck yesterday and tried the impossible: getting it in our driveway. 2 trucks, a lot of camp guys, and a lot of gas pedal finally got our truck in and ready to pack. (I have some photos of the mess which I'll have to get a little later). Up til midnight last night packing, a few goodbyes this morning and we are on our way.
I'd have to say we've already had a few highlights. CA border patrol asking if we had any plants (no but I have some weeds....hahahah) and the dog blowin snot into the vent and it flying back into my face. So far so good. We'll keep ya posted as we go along.



Picking up the truck.





Post snot blowing dog.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: