Yesterday we were just lougin around the house trying to decide what to do. We didn't want to watch tv (which is something that normally takes up hours and hours of our weekend if we aren't out hiking or biking) and we wanted to do something low budget. We got to discussing some of the funny things about dogs and laughing about the time our friends put peanut butter on the roofs of their great danes' mouths. It was hilarious to watch them lick the peanut butter off. So, we got to thinking about what Princess might do with some peanut butter. We tried it on the roof of her mouth but it just didn't work the same as when the danes did it. Soooooo, we put peanut butter on her nose and laughed as she attempted to get it off. Check out some video footage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1KAsFWRWDI
2 comments:
When I figure out how to bite you, and I will...YOU ARE GONNA DESERVE IT!!!!--Princess
I hope you both wake up with peanut butter on your noses. I plan to teach her how to do this the next time I see her. :)
Some morning when she pess in your bed, don't blame her.....she will just be getting even! Go Princess.
Post a Comment