Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Alivia's 2nd Birthday

Last Saturday was Alivia's 2nd Birthday. I can't believe how big she has gotten and how much she has changed even since Christmas. They grow up so fast! Here are the pictures from her party! Chris and Lee putting together Alivia's new dresser. She got a big girl bed and needed a place for all her clothes.
Decorating for the zoo party. My Mom is REALLY excited.

We thought it'd be fun to be able to color on the table. We are artists.

Balloons!!!!

Eating her ice cream at Red Robin. She ate that entire bowl and then went home and had a cupcake too. A girl after my own heart.

Blow out the candles!! And yes, she actually can blow them out.

Uncle Tye and Aunt Jenn got me a sweet 'tar!! She loves to pick guitars out in music. Just like her Aunt!

Cool flip flops just like Uncle Tye and Aunt Jenn! They are a little big but I'll grow into them!

Looking at presents with Mommy. I'm soo cool!

No comments: