Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Helping Hand

I was sitting around the house today and catching up on some friends via Facebook when I ran across something that was so cool. I wanted to share it with you guys. I have a good friend from college who is trying to do the Arizona Breast Cancer 3 day walk in November. She will walk 60 miles over the course of 3 days around Phoenix and the surrounding area to raise money for breast cancer awareness and research. You can read a little more about her story at the link provided in the next blog post (I would have posted it here but it did something funky so, we'll have to deal with it being like this). Jamie Cooper is her name and she is walking on behalf of her mom who is battling cancer right now. If she doesn't raise the money, she doesn't get to participate in the walk.
Check in on the next blog post and read Jamie's story. If you feel like giving some money to help Jamie get to do the walk in November, you can do so on that page. Thanks all!!!

No comments: