Friday, August 14, 2009

Adventures

Recently we went on a mountain biking adventure with our friends, David and Lori. They are one of the only couples we know that both do mountain biking. We started early on a Saturday morning to avoid the heat. Hit the trails and had a blast just hanging out with each other.
Here are some photos from our adventure. Enjoy!
Unfortunately, Tye lost his head on this section but the rest of him sure looks like a pro.
Lori and I doing what we do best: goofing off. Please note how funny her arm looks in this photo.
This is what the back view of a photo of Tye and Jenn may look like on any given day. Sorry to all my readers who are offended by where our hands are located.
Here I am in a state of absolute concentration. This is what it looks like to ride bikes. Hahaha.
The front view of a Tye and Jenn photo. It was a cool waterfall area hidden in a valley on this particular trail. It's called a waterfall area. However, I never could find the falls.

See......I don't think there actually is a waterfall in there.

And a lovely group photo before we hit the trails. We should be on the cover of a magazine. We look so good.

No comments: