
Today I went to the chiropractor. I've never gone and was hoping to keep that perfect record throughout my life. However, 2 weeks ago I crashed into a tree while I was mountain biking. It was a complete accident and if you ask people who ride in Prescott, the tree I hit hasn't always been there. It actually fell over recently. The problem with this is that you are so focused on the trail underneath you that you miss the tree coming at your head. Well, I hit it with my head and caused some major back and neck problems. I am gung ho and plowed thru the pain and kept up with my normal training regimen. Much to my dismay, the pain and headaches weren't going away. So, today I went to see the man who would ultimately change my spine forever. Ok. That was dramatic. I did find out that I have scoliosis and the tree collision just aggravated it. So now I have a life of chiropractic bills ahead of me. Very exciting. If it takes the edge off, I'm all for it. By the way, the drawing above is an exact representation of my spine. Hahahah
1 comment:
chiropractors are fantastic. and you may find someday that you don't have to go all that often. =)
Post a Comment