Saturday, May 23, 2009

Summer Movie Season

The summer is here.  It's a time for playing in the sun, going on vacations, laying by the pool, and seeing new movies.  If you are an avid movie watcher, you know that this summer is full of a lineup of exciting, action-packed movies.  It's the time to take old movies and remake them into new, even more exciting viewing experiences.  (I'm not going to quit my day job to right for any movie magazines..........for those of you cheering, you try to write it.  hahhaha)
Tye and I went to see the new 'Star Trek' movie last Sunday.  No, we aren't Trekies and No, we didn't dress up like our favorite characters to see it.  We just went as Tye and Jenn.  I grew up watching the old tv shows and the old movies.  It was just something we watched in my house. I was excited to see how they would start the story off.
I'm not going to give anything away but I do recommend checking the movie out.  Whether or not you watched 'Star Trek' before......it doesn't matter.  You will be able to follow along just fine.  Go see it. 


No comments: