This picture really says it all. A few weeks ago, I had my camera at work doing a little photo shoot for a enewsletter that we put out for camp. I had just gotten done and was walking back to my car when my camera decided to LEAP out of the bag it was in and smash on the ground beneath my feet. There is nothing like that sinking feeling that comes over you when your very expensive piece of equipment falls to the ground and makes a crunch- like noise. Luckily, when we purchased the camera, the guy at the store suggested we get Accidental Handlers Insurance. That means that when you have user stupidity, which I did, you can take it back and they will either repair it or replace it. Phew. Sigh of relief.
So, my camera has been in at the camera hospital for a little over 2 weeks with no word on it's current condition. Here's hoping it comes back to me soon. I sort of feel a little lonely without it.
No comments:
Post a Comment