I just got back from a 10 day trip to see my family in Colorado. Not much was planned. Just relaxing and enjoying each others company. However, one day was set aside for a girls day out. My mom and sister and I went shopping in Castle Rock at the Outlet Mall, ate lunch at Noodles & Co, and then went to have pedicures done. Now, I was a bit suspicious of the pedicure because I've never had one done. I thought for sure I'd have to turn in my tomboy card when I was done. Turns out it was so much fun! I had an absolute blast spending the day with my mom and sis. Here are some pics to prove I went cause I know there are some doubters out there.

Proof that I even know how to find a nail place.

Sam and Mama getting worked on.

This woman did some magical things with the painting of my toes.

Mama and me.

As my niece would say, "cute"!

All us girls with our super cute toes!
Thanks Mama and Sam for a great day out!
No comments:
Post a Comment