Greetings All!
I went to the Doctor yesterday for a follow up to my bronchoscopy that I had over a week ago. He said that my lungs are 100% clear and healthy. There is no TB. There is no Valley Fever or any other fungus growing in there. There is a while lotta of nothin in there. Thats great news! We are starting at the bottom of the pile now and going after allergies. I am on two different allergy meds to see if maybe those make a difference. We are both hopeful that this is all it will take to make life considerably better for me while I'm up here. I go back in 4 weeks for another follow up. If everything looks good, we keep doin what we're doin. If things are the same or get worse, we do some blood work and head to an exercise pulmonary test to see if maybe my heart is causing some of the issues.
That's the update. THANK YOU for your continued prayers on this. I'm getting more and more hopeful that we can track this thing down!
No comments:
Post a Comment