Sun Chips is boasting that they have made the first 100% compostable chips bag. Now if you've purchased this bag you also know that it is the worlds noisiest bag on the planet. No bringin this bag to the movies or Sunday morning church. You are sure to disturb someone. And I would even question why you are bringing chips to church in the firat place. Chips in pews is hard to get out. That's all beside the point. The point is this bag supposedly disappears in 13 weeks. Well, my mom and I have decided to test that out. We buried a bag in her garden and we'll be checking in on it to see if it's true. If it is, all companies should do this. Period. Make it a requirement to do so. Here are photos from the ceremonial burial. We had quite the turn out.

There ya have it, folks. Printed right on the label.

My mom in her burial pose.....well, not HER burial pose....the burial of the bag....

Bye bye bag. See you in a few weeks for your check up.
1 comment:
Rock on. Those bags are SUPER annoying!!!! I loved your "burial photo" comments about it not being your mom's burial photo...laughed out loud there. I am so looking forward to seeing if it's gone in 13 weeks...
Post a Comment