This past weekend, I was honored to be graced with the presence of a newly acquired best friend from Phoenix. Whitney flew all the way up to Portland from Phoenix. We booted Tye out of the house for the weekend (Actually, he was already headed out. He was in Nashville recording drums for a cd with Justin and friends. More about that later.) Whitney had never been up to the Northwest at all so she needed the grand tour. This is humorous considering i've lived here for 4 months now and feel like I'm still a tourist. So we played it safe with a weekend of Tillamook cheese, the Oregon Coast, and Seattle. It was an absolute blast to have her up here for a few days. A much needed break for the both of us. We stayed up late, ate LOTS of junk food, and laughed A LOT.
Here are some photos from our fabulous weekend of fun! I'll break this up into two posts as to not make it too ridiculously long. These are from Tillamook and the beach.

Whitneys a cow. Just kidding. But we have no idea why she posed side ways for this.

WE LOVE CHEESE!!!!!!!

I'm going to see how many pictures just like this I can get of myself before leaving the Northwest. Cheese sample picture #2.

On the beach. Well, not on......near the beach. You can see the water. I was going for the windblown look. Ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment