Monday, May 24, 2010

Girls Weekend Photos #2

Yes. We took about 1 million of this photo. I lie. There was no "we". Whit took about a million of this photo to document my sweet driving skills. They were especially sweet this weekend.

I'm not sure why I'm standing like this. Maybe my leg is broken. Or maybe I'm just dumb. Who knows. This is Pike Place Market in Seattle.

SEAFOOD!!!! We would later return and buy the large shrimp in the bottom left hand corner of this picture. They were magnificent.

She's from out of town. They don't have fish where she resides.

Yes she had to do it. No explanation needed.

This was the Deadliest dinner I've ever been a part of. We wanted crab legs REALLY badly. Found some and ended up cussing the entire meal because it was like trying to grab an oversized thorn bush. We bled all over the place for just a little crab meat. Maybe we should have just drank the butter with a straw. It's about the same.

No comments: