Monday, May 24, 2010

New CD!!

We are soo excited over here at the Jones house. I know what you're thinking, and no, we aren't excited about being pregnant. WAIT!!! That wasn't right either. No, we aren't excited that maybe one day this week we'll actually have sun in the forecast. How many of you are stuck on the pregnant thing? Raise your hands. I know that all of you are in your living room or office or wherever you sit on your computer, looking really silly with your hand raised in the air. You can put it down. We are NOT and I repeat, NOT pregnant.
The reason we are excited? Our good friend, Justin is releasing his next cd this weekend!!!! It's so exciting. And from what little bit I've gotten to hear of it (pays to be the wife of his favorite drummer) it's incredible. It's being released in three phases. This weekend, three songs will be released with another six songs coming out in July.
You can listen to it on his website: justinunger.com or pick it up on itunes. I promise you won't regret getting it. It has an awesome message and great great GREAT music.

2 comments:

Fitness In Real Life said...

"the boy who cried wolf" - read it.

when you guys actually are having a kid, I won't be excited... for the fear of looking dumb... again

Jenn Jones said...

Hahahahha!!! Oh, Dustin. So sorry to lead you into a false expectation. I hope you'll be able to forgive me and the error of my ways.