Okay. I have to admit it. I am an addict. I love to watch tv shows that make most normal people cringe. If it has to do with medicine or wild animals, I am usually watching it and it's even better if the two topics are combined. So, I've seen many a show of animals attacking humans and humans living to tell about it. Exciting, edge-of-my-seat television viewing. However, all this viewing has led me to be a little paranoid of getting attacked by an animal while I'm out in the wilderness doing one of my many outdoor hobbies. I'm always looking over my back, planning my actions for what to do if something happens. Paranoid. Nothing has ever happened and odds are, it probably will remain that way. Or, so I thought.A day ago I was walking to go check our mailbox and about 5 feet in front of me shot a HUGE deer out of the woods. Scared the crap out of me (sorry Grandma) and left me in cardiac arrest on the road between our house and the mailbox. It wasn't an attack but a nervous run in by both of us. I later went and hunted him down to get a picture and turns out three of them were eating the fruit trees in our neighbors yard.
Pretty big, eh?
1 comment:
haha, seriously awesome.
Post a Comment