About 2 weeks ago today, I was invited by the director of our camp to go and take some photos of some property that we are looking at purchasing. The photos are being used to take to people who can't make it up to the property in hopes that they would be willing to give to getting us on the land. It's a great piece of land and it was awesome to get to shoot it. He wanted me to take a panoramic shot in several locations. It was my first time ever putting together a pan shot before. It was a huge learning experience and really cool. Here is one of the shots that I did.

P.S. If you are reading this and you want to give lots of $ to UCYC to get on this property, let me know. I'll get you in touch with the right people.
No comments:
Post a Comment