Tonight we start our first night of Whiteout camp. This camp is for 4th thru 6th graders and it goes until Sunday morning. The theme of this camp is Rock Band. Basically, the idea was birthed (that sounds maybe a little more graphic than it needs to, but you get the point) out of a love for music and bands. I love music. I am constantly surrounded by music. I sometimes feel as though I couldn't get any of my work done if I didn't have some sort of music going on. Anyways, we are going to talk about how everyone is uniquely created by God with gifts to point others to Him. Then, we will share how no one member of the band is more important than another. Even though we have different gifts, we all come together as the body of Christ to make something great and to be able to do ministry as a body of believers instead of individuals.We are going to have a great weekend with lots of music, goofing off, and learning about being a part of the body.
Please join me in praying that kids and adults will walk away with a desire to point others to God thru the gifts that He has given them.
No comments:
Post a Comment