Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snowboarding

Really, the picture says it all.  I LOVE SNOWBOARDING.  I used to own a snowboard when I was a senior in High School. I was convinced that I was good enough to go pro.  So convinced that I actually practiced signing autographs.  That's right.  I had my signature worked out to where it wouldn't take me too much time to write it but it still looked pretty cool.  It's an art and I was good at my art.  (Not the snowboarding, just the autographs.)  Then, I moved to Arizona.  There isn't snowboarding here.  (Well, technically there is but it's not the best.  i.e. the dirt clods and rock clusters that rake thru the underside of your board while you ride here)  So, I sold my snowboard to a friend.  Sad day.  But, I have never lost hope.  In two days, I will be the proud owner of a new snowboard set up and in one month, I'll be on a trip blazing thru snow at lightning quick speeds, wetting my pants because a crash is inevitable.  I love it.  Can't wait to really start boarding again.   

No comments: