Thursday, January 22, 2009

LOST

Well, for those of you who don't know, last night was the season premiere of LOST.  It's a twisted, ridiculous tv show on CBS and once you start watching it, you'll never stop.  It's absolutely the most confusing, thought provoking, and frustrating show on television.  I love it.  I wouldn't miss an episode and haven't.  
Tye and I decided to host a LOST premiere party last night to kick off the big night.  We invited all of our LOST fanatic friends over for food and the show.  It was a dress up party.  The invitation stated that you needed to come dressed as a character from LOST.  
Here are some pictures from the party.  Enjoy.
Chris came dressed as Charlie and Carrie came dressed as Claire.  They looked great!
Jessica came as Russo.  She's a weirdo French woman that wanders around the island with a gun in hand.  Jess didn't have a gun so she came with a big stick.David came as Hurley and Lori came as Kate.  Lori actually is a striking resemblance of the Kate in the show.  Nice work.Tye came as the mysterious black cloud and I came as Juliette.  Juliette is a bad guy turned good or at least we think that's what has happened.
This is the crew watching the show.  So much fun.Chris came as Charlie.  Charlie dies in one of the middle seasons.  This is a bit of a reenactment. His hand says, "Not Penny's Boat."

1 comment:

Anna Kristina said...

I love it! I wish we had thought of dressing up... lol!