
I tend to not really care about New Year's Resolutions. Mainly, because I can make them all day long and will never follow them. Call it a lack of discipline to follow thru, call it laziness, call it whatever you would like. I like to call it mediocrity. That's right. I am one of THOSE people. If I make a goal to do something and don't do it, I have to go thru the disappointment and then failure of not completing something. BUT if I just don't make goals, I won't have to deal with those things. HAHAHA.
I actually do have a few goals for 2009. (If you are really interested in what they are, send me a message and give me a couple of days to make some up!!) I have wanted to learn to play violin for quite some time. I already play guitar and was really wanting to learn to play an instrument that 1,000 people don't already play.
So, I am going to attempt to teach myself to play. If you are out there reading and you actually know how to play, feel free to drop me a note with any helpful tips.
No comments:
Post a Comment