I have recently jumped back on the work out wagon. There are a number of reasons why I am chasing the wagon back down. I am going snowshoeing this weekend and knew that I needed to get back in shape in order to keep up with my ma who is a hiking fool. I didnt want to be embarrassed by her out in the snow. It was also time to get going. Lose some weight and eat better etc. We made a New Years resolution to not eat fast food for one year (which is going very well, by the way). I got a gym membership and started weight lifting and doing mad amounts of cycling. Its been really good to be back in the land of the living. I have discovered a couple of things in the work out world that have been amazing: A pair of Nikes that feel like running on pillows (except with better foot support) and the Nike+ Sensor.

The shoes are Air Max and they are so comfy. Tye got some first, mainly because he has an unhealthy fascination with air in his shoes. I didnt believe they would be so comfortable but thought Id give them a try. I got some for Christmas and they are the best pair of running shoes Ive ever had.

The Nike+ Sensor is about the size of a quarter and fits in a specially designed cutout in the sole of your Air Max shoe. It then syncs up with your ipod or iphone and keeps track of your work outs for you. Its amazing and for the price it cant be beat. Its about $30 and keeps track of distance, calories burned, and time. The basics. Way to go Nike! I love your products.
No comments:
Post a Comment