Life has been really insane here the past few weeks but the major insanity has been with my (Jenn) health. For last month I have been struggling to breathe up here in the blessed Northwest. I've been to the dr. at least once a week for the last month. An ER trip about a month ago won me a trip to the CT scan (it's not as glamorous as it sounds. I mean, it wasn't Hawaii). The finding of that CT scan was a 5 cm thing in my lower right lung. We'll call it The Blob for the sake of this blog. The Blob didn't appear to be pneumonia or something easy. So, this past Monday I got to have a bronchoscopy done. It was a wildly pleasant procedure (not really). But I made it through. The results are coming in slowly. They biopsied The Blob and he turned up to not be cancer (phew!) and not to be anything abnormal. So, we are currently trying to treat pneumonia. We'll return to the dr. on Friday and see what the next steps are. Thanks for praying and supporting us through this. Its been a real rollercoaster of emotions. This is all part of the bigger picture God has for us. Speaking of pictures, yes we did. We are THOSE people.

Getting ready to go in. The nurses were slightly annoyed that we did this.

That's what they jammed down my nose and throat.

The stack in search of The Blob.

All drugged up afterwards. Thanks Tye for this....
1 comment:
I didn't realize you'd moved from Prescott, let alone you had funk on your lung! so sorry! Sure hope answers come soon. Love the pics...I'm one of those people too. I took pics of my amniotic fluid just in case I'd need it. What was I thinking?!
Post a Comment