Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It is time.

I have always been proud of my rich eye sight heritage. I am the odd ball in a family of glasses wearers. I have managed to spend 29 years of my life being glasses/contact free. With 20/20 vision, who needs those things. There were so many opportunities. I could fly a plane with no problems in the military, being a precision surgeon was no problem with perfect vision. You catch my drift. But, in May I turn 30 and it appears with this impending doom comes a decline in my vision.
Well, today I scheduled my first eye appointment ever. That's right, EVER. I can't remember anything other than the quicky eye exams that were done in elementary school. Being a designer and photographer, I have spent a ton of time in front of my computer and I believe that has led to the downfall of my eyesight. So, tomorrow I will find out if I join the great ranks of my eyeglass wearing family. I will be proud to join the group.

No comments: