Monday, March 9, 2009

Same Kind Of Different As Me

Hey, y'all.  I know.  My Texas readers out there (all of you are wondering just how many Texas readers I actually have.......come to think of it, I'm wondering how many Texas readers I have) are wondering why on earth I would type like that.  Well, I'll tell ya..........
I just got done reading this book, 'Same Kind Of Different As Me' and it originates in the great state of Texas.  Tye's dad sent us this book in our Christmas package and I got the first crack at it.
It's the story of how God causes some of the most unlikely people to cross paths with each other.  It's about a modern day slave from Louisiana who gets hooked up with a rich art dealer in Texas.  It's hard to explain what all happens without giving away the entire book but I will say it's a really good story and really cool to see how God's hand is always at work.
Check out the book if you have a chance.  It won't disappoint. 

1 comment:

Katie said...

One of my top 10 books! It is so great.