One simple phrase stood out to me in this passage of Scripture......verse 28. 'And Samson cried out to God'. It's simple. It isn't flashy or anything like that. Samson just cries out to God. He asks for God's help to make him strong.
I was thinking about my life, where it stands today. My job, my family, things I want to do, things I'm tired of doing, etc. And I thought about how little I have actually cried out to God to give me the strength and the direction that I need/want in this time of my life. Isn't funny how much we "trust" and "follow" God but seem to leave him out of everything? Do we honestly believe that God has it all in control and that seeking his guidance does make our lives better?
What is holding you up from letting God just take your life and do what he wants with it? Let's try today to let him be the lead and see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment