Tye thought it would be interesting to start tracking the lizards. So, a few days ago he started writing numbers on the bottom of the lizards with a Sharpie. Please see the photos below:
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Lizards
Well, we at the Jones house have come about a little bit of a problem in our lovely mountain home. It seems as though we have become infested with lizards. Now, most of you are saying to yourselves, "That isn't too bad. There are definitely worse things to be infested with." While I agree with there being worse things to be infested with, I do not want to be infested with anything. We are averaging around 4-5 lizards a day in the curtain right above the head of our bed. It's all good until I pull up the covers for bed and one is near my head, staring at me intently. We are both paralyzed with fear of each other and Tye normally has to come in and rescue us both. It has gotten a bit out of control. 
I think the intake has slowed down a bit. Perhaps they are telling their friends not to come over and hang out in the house because we have placed the 'mark' on them. We made it to #6 and haven't really seen any new one's yet. BUT we did have #6 come back and visit us after a long trip from the porch to the driveway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is totally sick!!! It took me two whole summers at UCYC to get use to those things, but if one got into my condo I would FREAK!!! However I have gotten several grasshoppers in my condo which is just as bad. I really do hate living in Arizona sometimes :)
Post a Comment