Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween

We went to Savannah in August for me (Jenn) to shoot the pictures for a good friend's sister who was getting married. On the trip we stopped by Bass Pro Shops. I had only seen catalogs for this monster of an outdoor gear store and I've been intrigued by it ever since. When I saw that they had a store in Savannah, I had to go in.
You are probably wondering what this has to do with Halloween. Well, Tye and I tried on some of the gear from the store and was wondering what people thought of these as our Halloween costumes this year.

I was attempting to 'hide' in the grass. The camo hunting gear is hilarious, it makes sense, but man, is it totally funny.

Tye was trying to audition for a spot on a boat in the "Deadliest Catch" series on the Discovery Channel.

These would be some pretty great Halloween costumes, eh? What are you going to dress up as this year?

No comments: