Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hide The Credit Cards

Well, tomorrow is the big day. We finally close on our dream house. It seems like its been a long process. In reality, its taken a month and a half from finding the house to the closing of escrow. With the owning of a house comes great responsibility like bills, up keep, HOA (keeping them entertained with all sorts of Christmas decorations), and most importantly......DECOR!!! Now this isn't something to be taken lightly. How you decorate your house sets the tone for everything. Just kidding. I have no idea. What I do know is that I received a Pottery Barn catalog in the mail a few days ago and I am resisting the urge to drop a small fortune at the store.
I am really excited to finally have a house of my own that I can decorate however I want to. Let the dreaming begin!




No comments: